Transcend is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable organization, incorporated in New York. While we have a hybrid revenue model, philanthropic support plays a vital role in Transcend’s efforts to accelerate innovation across the field.
Our philanthropic partners believe:
- That innovation only matters if it creates a fundamentally better answer for children.
- That the best innovation emerges from diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.
- That we must imagine bold possibilities and have the courage to go after them.
- That we will be most successful through a learning orientation, always seeking to grow and improve.
- That we should think long-term prioritize what will have the greatest long-term impact for children and the overall systems of education.
We are grateful for our initial philanthropic partners for joining us on this journey. Together, we can work to build and spread models of learning that far better prepare students and society for the 21st century.
Join us as philanthropic partner and build with us. Contact Emily Rummo at firstname.lastname@example.org.