How might individual leaders provoke change and innovation?
We know that where change, innovation and progress flourish, great leaders were undoubtedly there to catalyze it. This playlist aims to prompt reflection about the individual mindsets and actions that leaders bring to their work, which help others’ realize their potential, clarify their beliefs, and realize amazing incredible accomplishments.
Read, Watch, and Listen
Approaches to personal leadership
- The Work of Leadership
- The power of vulnerability
- Overcoming your immunity to change
- Why good leaders make you feel safe
- Lessons on Leading for Equity
Mobilizing and influencing for change
- Leading from Why
- Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve
- How women are leading the Black Lives Matter movement
Leadership and creativity
- The Discipline of Innovation
- Leadership development should focus on experiments
- How to build your creative confidence
Leaders and their journeys
- Lighting the Path to Personalized Learning: Inspiring Stories from Next Gen Schools
- What compels people to pursue radical innovations in education?
- What is your own personal leadership style?
- How has it grown or changed over time?
- What about that style will be an asset?
- How might it need to evolve in this next chapter?
- What will be required for creativity and imagination to take root in your organization?